2510L Liquid Fertilizer Applicators
Now sidedress in perfect sync. With the 2510L, you connect directly to John Deere Section Control*, GreenStar™ Rate Controller and GreenStar 3 2630 Display. The results: the most advanced system control, field documentation, map-based prescriptions and application precision with minimal overlap.
Choose from two models.
• Vertical Fold with 30- and 40-ft. width
• Side-Fold with widths up to 66 ft.
With a total of 18 spacing and row combinations, the 2510L lets you customize your machine to your specific operation.
• One of the market’s largest tank capacities — up to 2,400 gallons
• Coulter spacing from 20 to 40 inches.
• A 20-in. coulter with a mounted knife or injector.
• Row options are 12, 16, 24 and 36.
All 2510L models are fully backed by your local John Deere dealer to help you optimize machine performance and logistics, and put you in control of the application data to help drive up your profit potential.
Choose from knife or injector coulters.
1. Knife coulter delivers the most efficient application of fertilizer by knifing it directly into the soil with no worries of evaporation.
2. Stainless steel industrial injectors feature no-drip tips to let you apply a solid stream of liquid fertilizer directly behind the coulters for high-precision injection.
Hydraulic wing kick automatically lifts the wings higher than the main toolbar when turning in the field, providing increased clearance to greatly reduce any crop damage.
Single-reach tongue makes it easy to turn tight corners and puts tires in the spacings, not the rows.
A 31-inch (78.7 cm) crop clearance lengthens your application period.
* John Deere Section Control activation required. See your dealer for details.