S-Series Combines offer unprecedented rotary threshing and separating performance. The S650 is perfectly sized for a 6-row corn head or 25-foot platform.
• Flexible cab options
• High-performance S-Series cleaning system reduces slope sensitivity
• Variable drive
• 250-bu (8,900-L) S-Series grain tank
TriStream™ rotor designed for coarse grains and easy threshing small grains
The TriStream rotor is unique to John Deere because it features a slightly tapered design in the threshing area for best in class grain quality while dramatically reducing the growling that often comes with heavy rotor loads. The TriStream rotor is recommended for producers who harvest mainly coarse grains along with easy threshing small grains.
The spiral vanes surrounding the rotor, guide the crop material through the threshing and separating area in a pull and release affect to improve performance. This John Deere S-Series Combine feature is going to generate less power consumption.
• TriStream rotor technology reduces the force required to move material through the combine by as much as 20 percent, maximizing fuel efficiency.
• The rifling grooves on the threshing elements allow the bullet-shaped rotor to move material more efficiently maximizing crop threshing performance and grain quality.
• Heavy-duty vanes on the top covers propel the crop smoothly rearward through the length of the rotor ensuring all the threshed grain is separated.