No matter the harvest conditions or the operator, the new S700 Combines automatically give you consistent grain quality in a comfortable and easy-to-operate environment.
• Combine Advisor™ package helps to set, optimize and automate main combine functions when conditions change
• Fully automated yield sensor calibration with ActiveYield™ supplies accurate data with no time spent calibrating
• Comfortable S700 cab is common with tractors and sprayers for ease of use
• Continued quality manufacturing of S-Series combines maximizes uptime and productivity
Active Concave Isolation (ACI) increases threshing capacity
ACI increases throughput in tough threshing small grains and rice without sacrificing overall grain savings. This system allows producers to continue to harvest outside the optimal harvest window and conditions. The concaves are suspended by hydraulic cylinders that increase the amount of crop that is being threshed as well as reduces the amount of rotor noise that is heard by the operator.
• In tough threshing, small grains producers can see up to a 10 percent increase in machine capacity while maintaining their loss level when the combine is equipped with a tough crop packages
• In tough material handling conditions, the tough crop packages improve the throughput of the combine up to 20 percent to better utilize true machine performance outside the optimal harvest window and conditions, while accepting increased loss levels
• Improved drivability and ability to handle slugs
• Enhanced durability and uptime with the elimination of sheer bolts in the system
• Increased operator comfort with the reduction of concave banging noise
Automatic shifting with ProDrive™ transmission
The industry-exclusive ProDrive system uses PowerShift™ transmission technology to automatically shift between two speed ranges as ground conditions and terrain change to keep the combine harvesting at the desired ground speed. Valuable harvest time will no longer be lost shifting on hills and when exiting fields to start transporting.
• Precise control of the combine speed (when going up or down hills), without the need to continuously monitor and adjust the multifunction control lever
• Retains high levels of productivity through the speed ranges with shift-on-the-go technology
• Maintains ground speed when engaging four-wheel drive (4WD) (if equipped)
• Operator-selected maximum speed within each range, allowing for more precise control of the combine in delicate operations (for example, when hooking up headers)
Variable-stream rotor designed for tough material handling
The industry-exclusive variable-stream rotor features a tapered design in the threshing section, which improves crop flow, enhances grain quality, and reduces power consumption. The variable-stream rotor with adjustable top cover transport vanes is recommended for producers of rice and in tough threshing conditions.
The variable-stream rotor smooths crop flow during tough handling conditions to maximize throughput. Along with the tough material handling capabilities of the variable-stream rotor configuration, the straw quality and length can be improved due to the electrically-adjustable top cover transport vanes.
• The longer rotor taper in the threshing area allows improved material handling by providing smoother crop flow through the combine, maximizing threshing performance and fuel efficiency.
• Electrically-adjustable transport vanes allow operators to change the vane angle from the cab for improved straw quality.
Combine Advisor™ package
The Combine Advisor package is a suite of technologies designed to maximize harvesting profits. The features help the operator set and optimize the S700 Combine and then automates the combine to maintain performance target as conditions change. Purchasing the Combine Advisor package grants access to the Integrated Combine Advisor (ICA2) application, which houses three automation technologies: HarvestSmart™ system for automation of feed rate, Active Terrain Adjustment™ (ATA) system for terrain change management and Auto Maintain with ActiveVision™ cameras for crop condition change management.
ICA2, a part of the Combine Advisor package.
The Combine Advisor package also provides easy navigation of the S700 set and optimize features: harvest settings application for initial set up and setting storage, VisionTrak™ system for monitoring losses and harvesting performance, and the Interactive Combine Adjustment (ICA) performance wizard for step-by-step guidance of combine setting optimization. Once the John Deere Combine Advisor Package is set into motion, the operator will experience ease-of-use benefits coupled with increased productivity.