No matter the harvest conditions or the operator, the new S700 Combines automatically give you consistent grain quality in a comfortable and easy-to-operate environment.
• Combine Advisor™ package helps to set, optimize and automate main combine functions when conditions change
• Fully automated yield sensor calibration with ActiveYield™ supplies accurate data with no time spent calibrating
• Comfortable S700 cab is common with tractors and sprayers for ease of use
• Continued quality manufacturing of S-Series combines maximizes uptime and productivity
Automatic shifting with ProDrive™ transmission
The industry-exclusive ProDrive system uses PowerShift™ transmission technology to automatically shift between two speed ranges as ground conditions and terrain change to keep the combine harvesting at the desired ground speed. Valuable harvest time will no longer be lost shifting on hills and when exiting fields to start transporting.
• Precise control of the combine speed (when going up or down hills), without the need to continuously monitor and adjust the multifunction control lever
• Retains high levels of productivity through the speed ranges with shift-on-the-go technology
• Maintains ground speed when engaging four-wheel drive (4WD) (if equipped)
• Operator-selected maximum speed within each range, allowing for more precise control of the combine in delicate operations (for example, when hooking up headers)
Active Concave Isolation (ACI) increases threshing capacity
ACI increases throughput in tough threshing small grains and rice without sacrificing overall grain savings. This system allows producers to continue to harvest outside the optimal harvest window and conditions. The concaves are suspended by hydraulic cylinders that increase the amount of crop that is being threshed as well as reduces the amount of rotor noise that is heard by the operator.
• In tough threshing, small grains producers can see up to a 10 percent increase in machine capacity while maintaining their loss level when the combine is equipped with a tough crop packages
• In tough material handling conditions, the tough crop packages improve the throughput of the combine up to 20 percent to better utilize true machine performance outside the optimal harvest window and conditions, while accepting increased loss levels
• Improved drivability and ability to handle slugs
• Enhanced durability and uptime with the elimination of sheer bolts in the system
• Increased operator comfort with the reduction of concave banging noise
Gen4 CommandCenter™ 4600 display
The Gen 4 CommandCenter 4600 display is the central information system used on all John Deere S-Series combines starting in 2018. The display allows the operator to display various important harvest and diagnostic information during harvesting and show it in a layout based on operator preferences. The Gen 4 CommandCenter 4600 display has been developed in combination with the new CommandARM™ console and the multifunction control lever to deliver outstanding ergonomics paired with best-in-class natural navigation.
• Display is easy to use due to its commonality across John Deere agriculture products
• Large area for information provided by a 25.4-cm (10-in.) screen
• Quick and easy navigation with touch functionality
• 10 percent less button presses compared to the previous design because of an app-based user interface with simpler navigation
• Easy, logical and intuitive operation with five run pages which can be configured by operators according to their preferences
• Quick, convenient access to the most used apps on the display as custom configured on nine hot keys
• Improved uptime due to display interface time savings including shortcut keys below the display that allow access to the most important combine functions
• Natural navigation with easy and clear structure
• To increase digital display area and have even more overview, an extended Gen 4 CommandCenter display is available